Black Beard Dye for Men, 100ml Organic Beard Color Shampoo Turn Gray Hair to Black, Lasting Beard Blackening Shampoo Beard Care for Mustache & Beard Coloring, Beard Grooming Pw tools
(as of Aug 13,2023 13:04:10 UTC – Details)
1. Formulated with mild plant pigments to make the beard color look more natural.
2. No need to mix with water, just squeeze the shampoo on the dry beard, rub it for a few minutes to lather.
3. It can be used for beard and hair dyeing, saving time and money.
4. The beard color helps define your beard with any length.
Name: Beard Dye
Net content: 100ml
1. Wear gloves.
2. Squeeze the ingredients out of the bottle and mix them in the palm of your hand.
3. Spread the product evenly on the beard and massage for about five minutes.
4. After about 5-7 minutes, wash your beard with clean water.
1. This product should not come into contact with facial skin.
2. Generally, the color is dyed in 5 minutes, and controlling the residence time of the product on the beard can affect the depth of the target color.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color which is showed in the pictures.
2. Please forgive a slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Item Weight : 138 Grams
Manufacturer : PW TOOLS
ASIN : B0C9WH9D4S
Manufacturer reference : PO51DU5MEZ5DXA1OG
Country of origin : China
Department : All
☂Restore Natural Black Beard: It helps turn gray or white hair and beard into a young and vivid dark color. And it nourishes the beard to make it look shiny.
☂For All-length Beard: The beard softener keeps your beard healthy and well-conditioned. It is great for any length of beard use, helping your beard from stubble to long, thick beards.
☂Easy to Use: The beard dye requires no need to blend with water. Just apply the shampoo on the dry beard and massage it. You can do it yourself at home, saving lots of money on hair salons.
☂Nice Gift: The beard color grooming product is a perfect gift for your father, husband, or brother on birthdays, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, Halloween, or other festivals.